CSIpix Case AFIS installs right on your computer in minutes. You just copy images of fingerprints (latent or knowns), palm-prints, or even whole ten-prints into a directory, run the batch to enroll and then search. There is no database and no special formatting is required. You can put all of your ‘usual suspects’ in a directory and do a quick Case AFIS search before going through the process of submitting a latent to a larger regional AFIS. It is a quick way to process elimination prints and it allows you to remove unwanted prints from the directory if required by privacy protocols. When you get a hit from a search, the latent and known prints are displayed with the matching minutia patterns clearly highlighted at the same orientation.
Ideal for quick searches of:
- ‘Usual’ Suspects
Flexible features and search capabilities:
- Simply copy finger/palm images to a directory – no complex data entry
- No database to install
- Auto minutia detection/enrollment
- Search with as few as five minutia points
- 360 degree search or restrict angles
- With or without level one info
- Search any image with friction ridges, including ten-print cards, pal,s, fingerprints, and latents
- Remove elimination prints after searching to accommodate privacy restrictions
Quick and careful comparisons:
- Compare 1 latent to N knowns
- Compare 1 latent to N latents
- Compare 1 known to N latents
When you purchase CSIpix Case AFIS you will receive a license number for activation on one PC.
Licenses can be purchased for $5495 US which includes one year of maintenance.
Maintenance can be purchased for $999 US per year of coverage.
Note: You can move your license to a new computer but you must deactivate the license on the old computer first.
“CSIpix Case AFIS provides a great way to streamline the comparison workflow. Latents can be searched against a group of candidates the examiner chooses, or an individual can be compared against all latents in a specific case. It can also be used to reduce missed IDs as a quality assurance step after comparisons” – Owen McDonnell, CLPE, MO Forensics LLC
Search local first.
Quickly find matches by searching an in-house collection of known suspects. Great for eliminations too. You can install Case AFIS right on your computer, copy prints to a directory and search without the need for a database.